word discharge

just word discharges...forced and not so forced!

Name:
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

An idiot's guide to idiocy

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

very rewarding day!

today the child that had been mute ever since he came to the hospital started talking to me only after one day of our meeting! He sounded like he would never feel the need to talk again he was so silent yesterday, but today when i started asking him what hed want to have the most and gave him the options of balloons he said yes. It was a slight, meek and hardly audible yes and the most beautiful thing i had ever heard! then i asked him what colour balloons and he said red! i just so loved that kid in that little instant! his accent wasn't very comprehendable for me but i just kept relishing his sounds and the way he kept playing with me with a huge smile on his face! then when i was about to leave i asked him to write his name on his colour book for me and he tried writing mine too! that was the cutest thing ever! today i realized how a toally unknown person can bring happiness to the life of a desolate person, i would definitely not call myself the desolate one but even then i dont think i gave him more than what he gave me today he gave me the greatest gift; the satisfaction of the soul!in a strange way he completed something in me that noone else had ever before? what was it? i still cannot word it properly only in very oblique terms like satisfaction of the soul...but all i know is a child, be it very young or older can bring out the mother in you by a single gesture of his which is the best feeling in this entire world!

3 Comments:

Blogger :: smudge :: stick :: said...

touching.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Opee said...

I loved it. :) Did it actually happen? Its so touching! :$

1:07 PM  
Blogger Hasan Mubarak said...

I wish I could be in your place.

It made my heart fill with joy to its fullest...

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home