word discharge

just word discharges...forced and not so forced!

Name:
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

An idiot's guide to idiocy

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

there will be changes...

Sometimes you think you are so definite and sure about yourself that nothing can move you an inch from the resolutions youve made with yourself. I can remember a time I used to think I'd become a great person, a great human being one day, someone who is actualizing her full potential, someone who is giving the things she belives in, her best shot, someone whos living for a cause but now as i look at myself I see somebody who wants to hide away in scattered words on a stray piece of paper...someone who's not even close to being a human being rather than a great human being, the one she used to be so sure shed be one day. But there are things that refresh your faith, that renew you, I am probably just too tired to look for them, I want things to come to me and if they dont then Im fine with being a nameless faceless person who lives a life like many others do in this world and go away...
20/12/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home